- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Rhode Island was 1,056,611 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Rhode Island
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:46:36.000Z
Most indicators throughout Vital Signs are created by acquiring and analyzing data collected from governmental agencies for some public administration purpose, such as 311 calls or housing inspections. However, data from the United States Bureau of the Census remains the best source for demographic and socioeconomic indicators for neighborhoods. The Census Bureau collects a widevariety of information through administration of both the decennial Census and theannual American Community Survey (ACS).
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-10T19:42:31.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census tract portions inside or outside KCMO
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-13T16:29:09.000Z
The Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS) Inpatient De-Identified dataset contains discharge level detail on patient characteristics, diagnoses, treatments, services, and charges. This data contains basic record level detail regarding the discharge; however, the data does not contain protected health information (PHI) under Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The health information is not individually identifiable; all data elements considered identifiable have been redacted. For example, the direct identifiers regarding a date have the day and month portion of the date removed.
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-24T14:06:49.000Z
This dataset includes the cumulative (total) number of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths for each health district in Virginia by report date and by race and ethnicity. This dataset was first published on June 15, 2020. When you download the data set, the dates will be sorted in ascending order, meaning that the earliest date will be at the top. To see data for the most recent date, please scroll down to the bottom of the data set.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.