- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Bethel Census Area, AK was 0 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Bethel Census Area, AK
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Distribution of Deaths by Race and Hispanic Origindata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T19:42:41.000Z
This data file contains the following indicators that can be used to illustrate potential differences in the burden of deaths due to COVID-19 according to race and ethnicity: •Count of COVID-19 deaths: Number of deaths due to COVID-19 reported for each race and Hispanic origin group •Distribution of COVID-19 deaths (%): Deaths for each group as a percent of the total number of COVID-19 deaths reported •Unweighted distribution of population (%): Population of each group as a percent of the total population •Weighted distribution of population (%): Population of each group as percent of the total population after accounting for how the race and Hispanic origin population is distributed in relation to the geographic areas impacted by COVID-19
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-04-19T20:43:47.000Z
Total population, land area, and population density of neighbourhoods, neighbourhood clusters, wards, community areas, and custom areas including downtown and the entire city beginning with the 1971 census.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:22:38.000Z
Population per hexagon, using 5-year American Community Survey data from 2011. Since each hexagon is equivalent in area, this also serves as a population density map. The data was received as population per census tract. Then a ratio was created: Tract Population/Tract Area = Hexagon Population/Hexagon Area. This was rearranged so that: Hexagon population = HexArea(TractPop/TractArea).
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:23:54.000Z
2010 Decennial Census Racial data organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: P1
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-10T16:01:50.000Z
2010 Decennial Census data on Cass County Race data sorted by Census tract. ID: P1, Table: RACE, Dataset: 2010 Redistricting Data SF (PL 94-171)
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2020-01-06T15:04:30.000Z
<b>[ARCHIVED]</b> Community Counts data is retained for archival purposes only, such as research, reference and record-keeping. This data has not been maintained or updated. Users looking for the latest information should refer to Statistics Canada’s Census Program (https://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/index-eng.cfm?MM=1) for the latest data, including detailed results about Nova Scotia. This table reports population density. This data is sourced from the Census of Population. Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2016-02-04T21:22:51.000Z
Alameda County Census 2010 Raw Data Race, Combinations of Two Races, and Not Hispanic or Latino: 2010
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code