- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Hawaii County, HI was 4,028 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Hawaii County, HI
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-04T21:54:35.000Z
- API hicscdata.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-27T23:14:36.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-04T23:23:22.000Z
Electric utility production and electricity purchase
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:38:25.000Z
The Hawai'i Directory of Green Employers is a growing online directory of green employers in Hawai'i. The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) defines green employers as businesses that employ workers in occupations in these core areas: • Generate clean, renewable, sustainable Energy • Reduce pollution and waste; conserve natural resources; recycle • Energy efficiency • Education, training and support of green workforce • Natural, sustainable, environmentally-friendly production The Directory contains employers’ self-posted profiles that describe their operations, specify their core occupations, and describe the skills and education they want in employees. Jobseekers, students, their counselors and advisors, and others can access the employer profiles to learn about these companies and the workers they require.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-11T19:17:19.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T00:41:53.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:40:51.000Z
The Visitor Plant Inventory presents the results of the Hawaii Tourism Authority's enumeration of visitor accommodations in Hawaii. Existing visitor accommodations as of May 1, 2011.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-30T01:46:21.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-19T02:21:58.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T22:48:58.000Z