The population count of Anne Arundel County, MD was 567,696 in 2018. The population count of Howard County, MD was 315,327 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Anne Arundel County, MD or Howard County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-02T13:18:47.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of September 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-02T21:55:43.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2019. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-29T23:27:48.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2018. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-27T21:49:44.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2010 to 2019
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:36:47.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2019. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:28:23.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2001 to 2019, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-01T03:04:40.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2019. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:25:19.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any caries among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with caries among students with caries in the selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T21:15:22.000Z
Maryland Total Births from 2000 to 2016. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:31:20.000Z
Maryland Total Deaths by Year by 2000 to 2016. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.