- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Providence County, RI was 8,725 for computers and math in 2018.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Providence County, RI
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-23T14:10:52.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services (IVRS) mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRS. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.