- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of California was 38,982,847 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving California
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-06-06T20:26:32.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:44:38.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients Shown on the Borough Consultation Report, by Community District. For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r For SNAP Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/jye8-w4d7
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:20:30.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients. For a complete list of District Resource Statement datasets,please follow <a href="https://data.cityofnewyork.us/browse?q=District%20Resource%20Statement&sortBy=relevance">this link</a>.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T16:25:02.000Z
The labor force participation rate is the percentage of the population that is either employed or unemployed (that is, either working or actively seeking work). People with jobs are employed. People who are jobless, looking for a job, and available for work are unemployed. The labor force is made up of the employed and the unemployed. People who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:43:14.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-24T22:43:21.000Z
Description: The total number of recipients receiving aid from Department of Social Services. This information can be sorted by Program and Ethnicity in addition the total count by program. Programs: The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), General Relief (GR), California's Food Stamp Program (CalFresh). For further information please follow the LINK: http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/default.cfm - Table 201511