- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population density of Connecticut was 740 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Connecticut
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-27T14:05:06.000Z
CT Department of Correction quarterly average inmate population in State of Connecticut correctional facilities.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-18T20:10:13.000Z
COVID-19 cases, tests, and associated deaths from COVID-19 that have been reported among Connecticut residents. All data in this report are preliminary; data for previous dates will be updated as new reports are received and data errors are corrected. Deaths reported to the either the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) or Department of Public Health (DPH) are included in the daily COVID-19 update. The case rate per 100,000 includes probable and confirmed cases. Probable and confirmed are defined using the CSTE case definition, which is available online: https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.cste.org/resource/resmgr/2020ps/Interim-20-ID-01_COVID-19.pdf Population is based on the CT DPH population statistics which is available online: (https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Health-Information-Systems--Reporting/Population/Population-Statistics) Data are reported daily, with timestamps indicated in the daily briefings posted at: portal.ct.gov/coronavirus. Data are subject to future revision as reporting changes. Starting in July 2020, this dataset will be updated every weekday. Additional notes: A delay in the data pull schedule occurred on 06/23/2020. Data from 06/22/2020 was processed on 06/23/2020 at 3:30 PM. The normal data cycle resumed with the data for 06/23/2020. A network outage on 05/19/2020 resulted in a change in the data pull schedule. Data from 5/19/2020 was processed on 05/20/2020 at 12:00 PM. Data from 5/20/2020 was processed on 5/20/2020 8:30 PM. The normal data cycle resumed on 05/20/2020 with the 8:30 PM data pull. As a result of the network outage, the timestamp on the datasets on the Open Data Portal differ from the timestamp in DPH's daily PDF reports.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-06T14:07:46.000Z
A listing of named populated places within Connecticut. This listing represents a subset of place names in Connecticut from the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, and is limited to populated places.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-08T13:46:19.000Z
Payments to businesses and other entities are at the core of State spending transparency. This data allows citizens to view who received payments from the State for goods or services and how much they received. Data from the CORE-CT Financial Accounting System are summarized by Agency, Payee, and Expense Account. Certain Payee Names have been removed in order to protect the privacy of individuals, in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations or where it might be a violation of protected information, in the case of Department of Criminal Justice Investigations. These redacted names appear as "REMOVED FOR PRIVACY." This data is static and is not live-updated.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-09T12:40:00.000Z
CT Department of Correction Facility Population Count by Date, By Status, Filter by Facility
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-15T14:43:53.000Z
A listing of various online transactions available from the Connecticut State Agencies and Offices
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:32:14.000Z
A list of food stores and pharmacies that are currently authorized by the Connecticut WIC Program to accept WIC checks as of February 15, 2019.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-22T17:18:02.000Z
CT Income Tax Collections by Town
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.hartford.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-02T23:44:51.000Z
This data set City of Hartford on 6/2/2015 and consists of all of the bus stops in the Hartford Area. Through an agreement with CT Transit this data set will be updated as the stops are updated.