- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
The population density of District of Columbia was 11,014 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T11:53:55.000Z
This table reports population density. This data is sourced from the Census of Population. Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.portmoody.ca | Last Updated 2017-12-05T18:56:38.000Z
Contains statistics on 2011 and 2016 population counts, regional growth, dwellings, and land area for municipalities, regional districts/census divisions, Indian Reserves, and Islands Trust.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-03-07T16:26:58.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:19:48.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits. For a complete list of District Resource Statement datasets,please follow <a href="https://data.cityofnewyork.us/browse?q=District%20Resource%20Statement&sortBy=relevance">this link</a>.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:33:55.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T18:34:50.000Z
Total population for cities and places in District 4. This data comes from the American Community Survey 2013 5 year estimates. Data for Menlo Park includes the entire city, not just the eastern portion of the city in District 4.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:07:13.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T11:50:39.000Z
This table reports population estimates by 5-year age groups. Geographies available: provinces, counties, economic regions, district health authorities
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:20:30.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients. For a complete list of District Resource Statement datasets,please follow <a href="https://data.cityofnewyork.us/browse?q=District%20Resource%20Statement&sortBy=relevance">this link</a>.