- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The GDP per capita of Hawaii was $55,668 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Hawaii
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:23:13.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-03-27T01:00:03.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-22T18:58:19.000Z
Log of receipt of Good Neighbor Reports from participating companies.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-21T04:21:51.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T01:20:36.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-04T20:57:58.000Z
List of pesticide products licensed for distribution and sale in the state of Hawaii, including currently licensed and expired. This list is provided for informational purposes only. Restricted use pesticides are indicated by an asterisk (*). Restricted use pesticides can only be distributed and sold by a licensed dealer and only to certified applicators. It is a violation of state and federal laws to use these restricted use pesticides unless the person is a certified pesticide applicator or under the direct supervision of a certified pesticide applicator. Product names followed by a number in parenthesis, for example (1) or (2), indicate that the product will be discontinued and will only be renewed for one or two additional years after the current license period expires.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-05T19:31:04.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-04T21:54:35.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T21:30:03.000Z
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-03T00:30:37.000Z