- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The GDP per capita of Idaho was $39,032 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Idaho
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-06-21T17:22:38.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. While the measure provides value as an indicator of overall economic health, it does not capture factors such as economic diversity, equality or environmental impact. As this is a regional measure and impacted by the economy, Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product is considered an indicator.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:48:53.000Z
This dataset was created to support 2010 DIA - on the following topics: macroeconomics, productivity, services sectors <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/8j8z-82tz</b></br></br>
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-06-21T17:26:05.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. A city-level GDP is also provided, along with a corresponding annual growth rate.
- API data.smgov.net | Last Updated 2015-06-29T17:19:29.000Z
This report includes Actual expenditures and revenues for the entire fiscal year . It includes adjustment period (period 13).
- API data.energystar.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T13:45:28.000Z
Certified models meet all ENERGY STAR requirements as listed in the Version 3.0 ENERGY STAR Program Requirements for Roof Products that are effective as of July 1, 2017 . A detailed listing of key efficiency criteria are available at https://www.energystar.gov/products/building_products/roof_products/key_product_criteria
- API data.culvercity.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T14:06:14.000Z
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-18T20:15:02.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.energystar.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-05T21:40:32.000Z
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2019-04-20T07:00:37.000Z
The hourly output at each of The City of Calgary's solar photovoltaic projects. For information about each site, see the <a href="https://data.calgary.ca/Environment/Solar-Photovoltaic-Sites/csgq-e555>solar photovoltaic sites dataset</a>. For more infomation on these projects, visit <a href="https://www.calgary.ca/solar">calgary.ca/solar</a>
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-16T12:17:31.000Z
Listing of all City revenues per department. This data includes transactions received by check and cash. Includes record date, customer, amount and the accounting string that describes which fund and organizational department benefited from the transaction. The data contained on this website is for informational purposes only and represents revenue transactions of the City of Mesa. The data includes transactions received by check and cash. The data as represented is unaudited and may contain omissions. For audited financial statements please reference the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Certain Mesa customer names have been redacted for confidentiality and safety issues; therefore not all customer names are represented. Certain Activity assignments may change mid-year. This year-to-date information is updated monthly and represents the most current activity assignment regardless of the assignment at the time of the transaction.