- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of New Hampshire was 90.10% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving New Hampshire
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-22T17:45:21.000Z
The Public Health Activities and Services (PHAS) data measures what public health does in the state and how much of it is done across all 35 local health agencies and the Department of Health in Washington State each year. Activities measured fall under the following broad categories: Access To Care Assessment Communicable Disease Communicable Disease: Immunization Emergency Preparedness Environmental Health Healthy Families Prevention and Wellness More PHAS data is available at https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/phip/PHIP/Home.mvc