- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Vermont was 624,636 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Vermont
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T15:01:56.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T15:52:19.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts by region, race or ethnicity, sex, and age group. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T13:15:09.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T13:28:21.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by sex, age group, race/ethnicity, and selected cause of death. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-17T17:16:51.000Z
This data set provides demographic and journey to work characteristics of the Cambridge Labor Force by primary mode of their journey to work. Attributes include age, presence of children, racial and ethnic minority status, vehicles available, time leaving home, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2012 - 2016 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). The Cambridge Labor Force consist of all persons who live in Cambridge who work or are actively seeking employment. For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).