- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Washington was 7,169,967 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T21:57:10.000Z
Percentage of each race/ethnicity in an area. County and State values are from ACS 1-year data (DP05).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-06T17:43:20.000Z
Population estimates for percentage of males and females in an area.(DP05, variables: DP05_0001E, DP05_0002E, DP05_0003E). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:55.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T22:40:57.000Z
Data from the Department of Health, who collects information on pregnancy and delivery in Washington State from birth certificates, and information on deaths in Washington State from death certificates. Occurrence of birth in each residence county represents all births to residents of each county regardless of where the birth occurred. Occurrence of death in each residence county represents all deaths to residents of each county regardless of where the death occurred.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T17:27:51.000Z
Median Age: The middle value of age for a total population, males, and females in an area.(B01002). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T22:42:41.000Z
Estimate of net migrations for area from Washington Data and Research, Office of Financial Management, Washington(April 1, 2018 press release and data products).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:06:45.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.