- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The GDP per capita of West Virginia was $38,860 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving West Virginia
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012