- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of San Bernardino County, CA was 2,106,754 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Bernardino County, CA
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-22T22:42:49.000Z
This dataset contains CA county population projections by age, gender and ethnicity for 2010-2060 and was developed by the CA Dept of Finance.
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T19:15:58.000Z
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T19:54:30.000Z
This dataset contains a number of outcome variables for high school cohorts for school years ending in 2010-2015 in San Bernardino County, by race/ethnicity and gender.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-15T22:43:29.000Z
This dataset includes demographics of clients served by the Family Planning, Access, Care, and Treatment (Family PACT) Program between 1997 and 2015. Family PACT is administered by the California Department of Health Care Services, Office of Family Planning (OFP) and has been operating since 1997 to provide family planning and reproductive health services at no cost to California’s low-income residents of reproductive age. The program offers comprehensive family planning services, including contraception, pregnancy testing, and sterilization, as well as sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and limited cancer screening services. Demographic variables listed in the table include sex, age, race/ethnicity, language, and parity. Parity is defined as the number of live births reported at the time of enrollment or recertification for the Family PACT program. Clients are recertified annually and are considered served only if they had a paid claim. Age, race/ethnicity, language, and parity variables were self-reported by clients at time of enrollment and recertification.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T21:51:08.000Z
Description: The total number of recipients receiving aid from Department of Social Services. This information can be sorted by Program and Ethnicity in addition the total count by program. Programs: The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), General Relief (GR), California's Food Stamp Program (CalFresh). For further information please follow the LINK: http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/default.cfm - Table 201511
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-19T19:15:14.000Z
These data contain counts and rates for Centers for Infectious Diseases-related disease cases among California residents by county, disease, sex, and year.
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-11T19:22:34.000Z
This dataset contains personal income tax statistics for taxpayers by the county of residence based on tax returns. Population data comes from the Department of Finance Exhibits. <br/><br/>For more information by taxable year, see <a href='https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml'>https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml</a>, Annual Report, Table B-6.