- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Jefferson County, CO was 764 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Jefferson County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-14T19:42:40.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:47:33.000Z
Average rents and vacancies distributed by age of building structure for regions across Colorado dating back to 2006 as defined by the Colorado Department of Local Affairs Housing Division (DOLA).
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:57.000Z
Summary of salaries for Jefferson County ESD for Fiscal Year 2013.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:14.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:59:22.000Z
Average rents and vacancies distributed by type of apartment for regions across Colorado dating back to 2006 as defined by the Colorado Department of Local Affairs Housing Division (DOLA).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-16T20:59:36.000Z
Labor force and unemployment estimates by month and county and Metropolitan Statistical Area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-13T06:38:18.000Z
Instream Flow and Natural Lake Level water rights of the Colorado Water Conservation Board
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-13T06:16:14.000Z
Substitute water supply plans provide water users a mechanism to operate a plan for augmentation or change of water right with temporary approval from the State Engineer as allowed by § 37-92-308, C.R.S., or § 37-90-137(11), C.R.S.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-16T20:56:59.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:21.000Z
DEC stocks more than 2.3 million catchable-size brook, brown, and rainbow trout in over 309 lakes and ponds and roughly 2,900 miles of streams across the state each spring. This dataset represents the planned stocking numbers, species and time of spring for those waters for the current fishing season. The current stocking data is updated annually in mid-March.