- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Fairfield County, CT was 1,516 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Fairfield County, CT
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-18T16:17:37.000Z
CT Department of Correction quarterly average inmate population in State of Connecticut correctional facilities.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-06T14:07:46.000Z
A listing of named populated places within Connecticut. This listing represents a subset of place names in Connecticut from the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, and is limited to populated places.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:32:14.000Z
A list of food stores and pharmacies that are currently authorized by the Connecticut WIC Program to accept WIC checks as of February 15, 2019.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.hartford.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-02T23:44:51.000Z
This data set City of Hartford on 6/2/2015 and consists of all of the bus stops in the Hartford Area. Through an agreement with CT Transit this data set will be updated as the stops are updated.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-29T19:50:59.000Z
The 2015 to 2040 population projections for the state of Connecticut were developed by the Connecticut State Data Center for planning, analysis, and to inform decision making. The projections are individual population projections for the resident population of Connecticut and were developed on July 31, 2017 and revised and republished on September 19, 2017 to address an error in the original dataset that was published on July 31, 2017. The County and Regional Council of Government Projections were published on June 29, 2018 and are based on the projections developed on September 19, 2017. These projections supersede the 2012 edition of the population projections developed by the Connecticut State Data Center.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T15:59:38.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:43:58.000Z
This dataset contains the official listing of all public educational organizations in Connecticut as of April 2, 2019. Data elements include district name, school name, organization type, organization code, address, open date, interdistrict magnet status and grades offered. Included data are collected by the CT State Department of Education (CSDE) through the Directory Manager (DM) portal in accordance with Connecticut General Statute (C.G.S.) 10-4. This critical information is used by other data collection systems and for state and federal reporting. For more information regarding DM, please visit http://www.csde.state.ct.us/public/directorymanager/default.asp
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:34:38.000Z
Connecticut Acute Care Hospitals