- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Fairfield County, CT was 24,811 for janitorial in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Fairfield County, CT
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-22T14:31:06.000Z
The Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) program produces monthly employment, unemployment, and labor force data for Census regions and divisions, States, counties, metropolitan areas, and many cities, by place of residence. The LAUS program is a federal-state cooperative endeavor in which states develop state and sub-state data using concepts, definitions, and technical procedures prescribed by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). A major source of labor force data estimates, the Current Population Survey (CPS) includes a sample of over 1,600 Connecticut households each month regarding the labor force status of their occupants
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T21:01:59.000Z
DECD's listing of direct financial assistance to businesses from July 1, 2008 through September 30, 2018. This list includes active and inactive business assistance projects. Inactive projects include projects that have gone out of business, repaid their DECD assistance early, or completed their contractual requirements on schedule. New projects are usually added quarterly, but updates may be made on an ongoing basis.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-25T15:32:49.000Z
A listing of each municipality in Connecticut and corresponding regions that are used throughout the State for various admininstrative and planning purposes. This list is not exhaustive and will be added to over time.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-23T14:37:49.000Z
This registry provides a list of licensed nursing facilities in Connecticut as of September 30 each year, beginning with data from 2013 including demographic, rate information, and occupancy levels.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-13T20:45:31.000Z
The number of sworn and civilian law enforcement personnel employed by police deprtments in Connecticut for years 2010 through 2012.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-09T13:56:52.000Z
A listing of various agritourism activities in Connecticut
Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) - Dry Cleaning Establishment Remediation Portfoliodata.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-01T23:24:34.000Z
This is a list of financial assistance agreements for Dry Cleaning Establishment Remediation Fund projects from Fiscal Year 2005 through December 31, 2018.