- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of DeKalb County, GA was 736,066 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving DeKalb County, GA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API performance.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-12T02:27:00.000Z
Violent crime rate for each jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia (2014 and 2015)
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-12T18:26:35.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.
- API performance.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-24T13:49:00.000Z
Annual crime rates as incidents per 100,000 residents. Includes violent and property index crimes for Fulton County over multiple years.
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2015-02-27T20:00:35.000Z
This file shows the number of children and adults who received assistance from Alameda Social Services Agency from a variety of social welfare programs at any time in 2014, by Census tract. The following programs are included: CalWORKs provides monthly cash assistance to very low income families with children. Immediate Need provides cash assistance to families in the process of applying for CalWORKs, who have an emergency immediate need for cash assistance usually because they are homeless and awaiting approval for CalWORKs. CalFresh provides benefits on a plastic card that can be swiped at stores to pay for food only. Medi-Cal provides no cost or very low-cost health insurance to low income individuals and families. General Assistance provides cash assistance to very low-income adults without children. General Assistance clients who are considered employable are limited to 3 months of aid, while those considered unemployable have no time limit. Foster Care provides cash assistance to families and group homes for children whom the court has determined need a safe place to live when their parents or other relatives cannot take care of them. KinGAP provides cash assistance to relatives who take legal guardianship of former foster youth. Adoption Assistance provides cash assistance to families who adopt former foster youth. Refugee Cash Assistance provides short term monthly cash assistance to very low income to refugee families. One caveat is that individuals may receive assistance from programs through other counties or agencies other than Alameda Social Services Agency, and they would not be counted in these figures. For example, persons may receive Medi-Cal coverage by virtue of being SSI recipients, with eligibility determined by the Social Security Administration, rather than Alameda Social Services Agency. In addition, children may receive Foster Care, KinGAP, or Adoption Assistance from the county where they originally resided, rather than Alameda Social Services, and these youth would also not be counted in these figures.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States