- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The median environmental health hazard index of Fulton County, GA was 19 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Fulton County, GA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T21:43:27.000Z
This dataset contains production information from oil and gas wells in New York State from 1967 to 1999. Each record represents a sum by operator for each county, town, field, and formation grouping.
- API data.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-18T07:30:33.000Z
This dataset contains records of food service inspections conducted by the Environmental Health Services Division of the the Fulton County Board of Health, which is responsible for the regulation of establishments where food is served to the public within Fulton County. Inspections are conducted for the purpose of assuring proper sanitation practices that minimize hazards from cross-contamination, improper cooking, handling, and temperature maintenance of foods, potable water contamination, improper garbage and refuse disposal, and poor insect and rodent control. This dataset is related to the following datasets: Food Service Violations, Food Service Violation Comments and Food Service Temperature Violations.
Table 4-51: Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (Number of days with AQI values greater than 100 at trend sites and all monitoring sites)data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T21:59:38.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:25:48.000Z
Number Of Major Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides All States