- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Hawaii County, HI was 8.70% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Hawaii County, HI
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-11-09T01:09:26.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-24T00:45:55.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:41:12.000Z
Organizations on the Big Island who participate in the USDA Emergency Food Program
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:38:25.000Z
The Hawai'i Directory of Green Employers is a growing online directory of green employers in Hawai'i. The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) defines green employers as businesses that employ workers in occupations in these core areas: • Generate clean, renewable, sustainable Energy • Reduce pollution and waste; conserve natural resources; recycle • Energy efficiency • Education, training and support of green workforce • Natural, sustainable, environmentally-friendly production The Directory contains employers’ self-posted profiles that describe their operations, specify their core occupations, and describe the skills and education they want in employees. Jobseekers, students, their counselors and advisors, and others can access the employer profiles to learn about these companies and the workers they require.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-04-24T02:15:05.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-04-24T02:15:40.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:40:31.000Z
Listing of the Public Libraries in the State of Hawaii
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-11-20T22:46:25.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:06:36.000Z