The population count of Latah County, ID was 38,697 in 2017. The population count of Lake County, MT was 29,518 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Latah County, ID or Lake County, MT
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-27T17:47:20.000Z
Summary statistics from the 2000 and 2010 United States Census including population, demographics, education, and housing information.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-04T14:34:17.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T16:09:21.000Z
Dataset showing average income for households and individuals by race and ethnicity.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-24T08:23:25.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:16:01.000Z
Dataset showing the population counts from the Census, estimates base, and annual estimates of the resident population to July 2016.
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:33:17.000Z
This dataset contains personal income tax statistics for taxpayers by the county of residence based on tax returns. Population data comes from the Department of Finance Exhibits. <br/><br/>For more information by taxable year, see <a href='https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml'>https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml</a>, Annual Report, Table B-6.