- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Polk County, IA was 18,634 for business and finance in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Polk County, IA
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:26:24.000Z
This dataset contains the quarterly employment and wage data for the counties and statewide by two and three-digit sector in Iowa. This data is a census collected from unemployment insurance-covered employment in the state of Iowa.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:41.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:51.000Z
All individual insurance producers conducting business in Iowa must be licensed. Business entities, such as corporations, associations, partnerships, limited liabilities companies, limited liability partnerships, or other legal entities may choose to become licensed by completing an application and paying the license fee through the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), following the requirements in Iowa Administrative Code rule 191.10.18. This dataset contains a listing of producer business entities licensed in Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:10:34.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:58:20.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of FEMA Individual Assistance Program- amount obligated and disbursed down by program, county and municipality.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:10:33.000Z
This dataset is a listing of viatical brokers that are licensed to do business in Iowa.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:25:02.000Z
This dataset contains information on certified organic farms and businesses physically located in Iowa. These farms and businesses have successfully passed an inspection from a USDA National Organic Program Accredited Inspection Agency. For more information please visit the USDA National Organic Program website: http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/nop
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:10:26.000Z
This dataset is a listing of viatical settlement providers licensed in the State of Iowa.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T20:26:13.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T20:03:22.000Z
The Iowa Insurance Division regulates and supervises the business of insurance in Iowa. This dataset provides a list of insurance companies licensed to do business in Iowa.