- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 445,337 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-14T11:09:24.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-17T11:02:47.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-07-17T19:52:23.000Z
Homeless Youth in Orleans/Jefferson Parish and Louisiana in 2014 & 2015
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>