- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 4,459 for material moving in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-15T10:03:45.000Z
Crimes reported in Baton Rouge and handled by the Baton Rouge Police Department. Crimes include Burglaries (Vehicle, Residential and Non-residential), Robberies (Individual and Business), Theft, Narcotics, Vice Crimes, Assault, Nuisance, Battery, Firearm, Homicides, Criminal Damage to Property, Sexual Assaults and Juvenile. In order to protect the privacy of sexual assault victims and juvenile victims, these incidents are not geocoded and will not be mapped. Please see the disclaimer in the Attachments section of the About page.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-01T15:11:20.000Z
This dataset is a full listing of tax parcels in East Baton Rouge Parish including the cities of Baton Rouge, Baker, Central and Zachary. The records contained herein include information about taxpayers, homestead exemptions, adjudications, property details, and many other topics. The Assessor's Office provides this information for public use in an effort to better serve the taxpayers and property owners of East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T11:00:41.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T11:01:26.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:08:37.000Z
This dataset contains the location and attribute information about all of the street lights in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This includes lighting along neighborhood streets and major roads.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:07:34.000Z
Location and description data of all traffic control signs in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This data was collected as part of a joint project between the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development and the City-Parish Department of Public Works.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2019-06-05T11:43:41.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>