- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Frederick County, MD was 246,105 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Frederick County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T15:59:38.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:52:27.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
NYSERDA Low- to Moderate-Income New York State Census Population Analysis Dataset: Average for 2013-2015data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:05:14.000Z
The Low- to Moderate-Income (LMI) New York State (NYS) Census Population Analysis dataset is resultant from the LMI market database designed by APPRISE as part of the NYSERDA LMI Market Characterization Study (https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/lmi-tool). All data are derived from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey (ACS) 1-year Public Use Microdata Sample (PUMS) files for 2013, 2014, and 2015. Each row in the LMI dataset is an individual record for a household that responded to the survey and each column is a variable of interest for analyzing the low- to moderate-income population. The LMI dataset includes: county/county group, households with elderly, households with children, economic development region, income groups, percent of poverty level, low- to moderate-income groups, household type, non-elderly disabled indicator, race/ethnicity, linguistic isolation, housing unit type, owner-renter status, main heating fuel type, home energy payment method, housing vintage, LMI study region, LMI population segment, mortgage indicator, time in home, head of household education level, head of household age, and household weight. The LMI NYS Census Population Analysis dataset is intended for users who want to explore the underlying data that supports the LMI Analysis Tool. The majority of those interested in LMI statistics and generating custom charts should use the interactive LMI Analysis Tool at https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/lmi-tool. This underlying LMI dataset is intended for users with experience working with survey data files and producing weighted survey estimates using statistical software packages (such as SAS, SPSS, or Stata).
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-27T16:43:52.000Z
Maryland county data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units. Data Source: 2012 -2016 American Community Survey, 5 Year estimates. U.S. Census Bureau, released December 2017. Is updated annually for the 5 year period.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:22:15.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2000 to 2018, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2019.