- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Howard County, MD was 312,495 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Howard County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T12:23:59.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-14T16:28:02.000Z
Taxation - income tax, property tax, exemptions, enterprise zones.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T20:15:32.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-06T14:37:04.000Z
This data set includes the age-adjusted death rates as published by the Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for both Maryland and Howard County. The rates are adjusted to the 2000 U.S. standard population by the direct method and are calculated per 100,000 population.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:07:49.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-25T15:39:44.000Z
The Coordinated System of Homeless Services (CSHS) is Howard County’s coordinated assessment system to assist homeless individuals and households
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-10T16:02:28.000Z
The data are provided are the Maryland Statistical Analysis Center (MSAC), within the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP). MSAC, in turn, receives these data from the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reports.