- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Hennepin County, MN was 99.10% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:27:27.000Z
Dataset showing the number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T17:17:32.000Z
Dataset showing the number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-07-30T15:17:20.000Z
This dataset shows breastfeeding initiation and continuation at three months among mothers receiving WIC in Ramsey County. Two Health People 2020 objectives are also displayed.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T17:10:40.000Z
Dataset showing children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T18:06:57.000Z
Dataset showing the inspection date, entity, inspection site, start time, end time and total hours scheduled for aquatic invasive species detection and prevention.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T15:42:37.000Z
This data displays the percentage of children under age 18 living in poverty for the years 2012-2016 by three geographies: Minnesota, Ramsey County and Saint Paul. Among these regions, Saint Paul has the highest percentage of children in poverty at 30.5 percent in 2016, which has decreased from 33.6 percent in 2012. Footnote 6.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.