- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The number of employees of Hennepin County, MN was 85,989 for management in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API information.stpaul.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-18T12:34:19.000Z
This dataset was provided by Minnesota Secretary of State, it contains the most recent state general election turnout and voting results for all of Saint Paul's precincts (2014). For complete voting results for the years 1998-2016, visit the MN Secretary of State's election page (http://mnvotesinfo.sos.state.mn.us/election-results/)
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:28:02.000Z
Data on the use of grant funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of Saint Paul to replace deteriorating windows painted with lead-based paint.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-23T19:26:41.000Z
This tables provides information regarding capital projects included in a capital project budget.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-20T09:29:30.000Z
A listing of permits for water wells. The dataset includes information such as location (tax parcel), capacity, date and permit number. Specific location data, for some well types, is redacted per state law.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-05T18:42:44.000Z
This dataset shows total voting by precinct and location during the early voting period of the 2018 general election.