- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Clay County, MO was 57 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Clay County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T17:04:46.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T14:10:50.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:13:27.000Z
This dataset provides information on large city-owned buildings, including 2015 environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions) and energy costs, and property characteristics (square feet, year built, property use type). The data was collected and published per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance. Energy data is reported in thousand British Thermal Units (kBTU), normalizing all fuel types into a common energy unit. Read more at http://kcmo.gov/kcgreen/benchmarking/. An annual report with data analysis will be published each December beginning in 2016.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T18:20:51.000Z
2016 Energy and Water consumption for city owned buildings submitted in 2017. This data is part of the Energy Empowerment Program aimed at allowing building owners to use data to make energy efficient decisions.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:12:19.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T21:06:20.000Z
This dataset contains descriptive and spatial information for the largest buildings in Kansas City, Missouri. Columns A through I comply with the Building Energy Data Exchange Specification (BEDES), which is a data dictionary for commonly used terms pertaining to energy management.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-12-07T20:27:07.000Z
This data set contains community statistics that were used to calculate greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) for the purposes of the 2013 GHG inventory. Data sources include US Census Bureau, Mid-America Regional Council (MARC), Jackson County Assessor Office, KCP&L electric company, Missouri Gas/Laclede gas company, Federal Highway Administration Office of Highway Policy Information Highway Statistics Series, Climate Action and Climate Protection Software notes, Kansas City Area Transit Authority (KCATA), EPA flight and large emitter website (http://ghgdata.epa.gov), City of Kansas City PUblic Words and Water Services Departments
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:49:58.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Emergency Dept Visits Per 100,000 All States Homes