- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of St. Charles County, MO was 9.60% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving St. Charles County, MO
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-16T14:46:23.000Z
Montgomery County offers medical, prescription, vision and dental plans for our employees, their families and their partners. Employees can choose between two Point-of-Service (POS) plans with CareFirst Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) and two Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s) with United HealthCare and Kaiser; two prescription plans with Caremark; National Vision Administrators (NVA) plan and two PPO and DHMO dental plans with United Concordia. The dataset contains all available plan rates, provider websites and contact numbers. In addition, this information is also available on the Office of Human Resources (OHR) website at https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HR/Benefits/EmployeeMedical.html#1 Update Frequency : Annually
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:02:32.000Z
Colorado Retail and Sales Tax information are summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Retail Sales for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including retail trade totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc from the Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:14.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:08:13.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.