- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Cheshire County, NH was 14.10% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Cheshire County, NH
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-23T03:45:19.000Z
This data is compiled by the Cook County Department of Public Health using data from the Illinois Department of Public Health Vital Statistics. It includes the annual number of deaths, crude and age-adjusted death rates by selected causes of death. Further analysis is available by age group, race/ethnicity, gender and decedent's place of residence in suburban Cook County at the time of their death. Table of Contents and other information can be found at http://opendocs.cookcountyil.gov/docs/Death_Table_of_Contents2_jh9b-icit.pdf. Note: * Counts suppressed for events between 1 and 4, - Rates not calculated for events less than 20