- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Nassau County, NY was 14 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Nassau County, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-08T19:40:58.000Z
A list by county of New York State Title V facilities and the air pollutants emitted from those facilities.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T21:32:20.000Z
The SPDES Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP), which is administered by the Department of Environmental Conservation (the Department), regulates stormwater discharges associated with industrial activity from a point source. The MSGP covers thirty one different industrial sectors which include activities such as mining, land transportation, and scrap recycling. The dataset displays information on facilities that have active MSGP coverage in New York State. Information included in the data set include the facility’s name, address, contact information, industrial sector(s), discharging waterbody, and location of the facility’s Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan. For more information, please go to http://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/62803.html.