- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Richland County, ND was 16,333 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Richland County, ND
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:53:58.000Z
A listing of all certified nursery growers and greenhouses which are licensed by the Department of Agriculture and Markets. Licensing of nursery growers and greenhouses is intended to prevent the introduction of injurious insects, noxious weeds, and plant diseases into the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:57:57.000Z
A listing of all certified plant dealers which are licensed by the Department of Agriculture and Markets. Licensing of plant dealers is intended to prevent the introduction of injurious insects, noxious weeds, and plant diseases into the state.
Individuals under Medical Assistance (Newly Eligible) Diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder CY 2015-2017 County Human Servicesdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T17:47:55.000Z
This dataset contains the total counts of PA Department of Human Services (DHS) Medical Assistance (MA) individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or OUD Poisoning. Also included are individuals receiving MAT (Medication assisted treatment - the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders.) NOT diagnosed in the same period. Limited to the Newly Eligible (Under the Medical Assistance Expansion Program. Find more information here: http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_257436.pdf) segment of DHS population. Internally defined as DHS Category of Assistance = MG (Modified Adjusted Gross Income - MAGI) MG and Program Status = 91 (Newly Eligible). Counts are reported by Pennsylvania case county and covers calendar years 2015 -2017.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:28:50.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.