The population count of Pulaski County, AR was 391,806 in 2016. The population count of Tulsa County, OK was 629,823 in 2016. The population count of Shelby County, TN was 936,990 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Tulsa County, OK or Pulaski County, AR or Shelby County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-04T14:34:17.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-01T16:25:26.000Z
Oregon freestanding outpatient dialysis facilities report AR-BSIs as part of Oregon’s mandatory healthcare-associated infections reporting program.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States