- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Douglas County, OR was 107,576 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Douglas County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-07T15:44:54.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-26T22:22:40.000Z
Find a boat ramp in a location near you! Hundreds of boating access points, amenities, and launch information is available from this map. New coordinates are being added and other information to make your boating excursion fast and easy.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-28T16:27:28.000Z
List of social media sites by agency
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-31T22:50:49.000Z
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:45:14.000Z
This data set includes all public meetings that were posted to the Transparency website by State of Oregon agencies, boards, commissions and ESD's from January 1. 2014 through December 31, 2014. The meetings are sorted by date.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-05T23:24:25.000Z
This data reflects the last update that will be provided on Data.Oregon.Gov.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-08-08T18:03:11.000Z
Medication-Assisted Treatment and Recovery Programs in Oregon