The population count of Linn County, OR was 122,870 in 2018. The population count of Yamhill County, OR was 103,820 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Linn County, OR or Yamhill County, OR
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:16.000Z
List of Cities with Police Departments and respective FTE as of 2013.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-07T23:58:47.000Z
List of contact information for all Cooperative Weed Management Areas in Oregon, including associations with county programs. See also https://data.oregon.gov/d/9ut9-4jvn/data for County Weed Control Programs.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-11-07T15:55:05.000Z
Triennial Survey Results for 2010
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:58.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-10-07T17:22:16.000Z
PERS Rates for 2015-2019 including pooled and independent rates for cities and counties.