- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, OR was 564,088 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-07T15:44:54.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:34:20.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017