- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Spartanburg County, SC was 48 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Spartanburg County, SC
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:47.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:49:58.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Emergency Dept Visits Per 100,000 All States Homes
Table 4-51: Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (Number of days with AQI values greater than 100 at trend sites and all monitoring sites)data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T21:59:38.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:25:48.000Z
Number Of Major Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides All States