The access to exercise opportunities rate of Davidson County, TN was 86.80% in 2015. The access to exercise opportunities rate of Shelby County, TN was 88.60% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Davidson County, TN or Shelby County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-08T13:20:01.000Z
A volunteer-conducted survey of family & community cemeteries in Davidson County, TN. Data set includes site photos of cemeteries, and individual photos of identifiable graves.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:27:20.000Z
Percent Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:27:44.000Z
Number Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2019-04-18T00:21:20.000Z
Vehicle incidents recorded in Chattanooga, TN since 2018. Location information for incidents remains unchanged from the source data. For data prior to 2018 please visit https://data.chattlibrary.org/Public-Safety/Vehicle-Incidents-Historical/4sa6-ihk9.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States