- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Salt Lake County, UT was 1,510 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Salt Lake County, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:56.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2020-04-09T06:30:19.000Z
Salt Lake City - Building Permits
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:29:39.000Z
Salt Lake City MSA Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:59:01.000Z
Salt Lake County Public Health Services Directory
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:19:52.000Z
Salt Lake County Crime Data 2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:28:49.000Z
FirmFind data from Utah Department of Workforce Services. Contains, names, addresses, number of employees and NAICS codes of Salt Lake County employers
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:48.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:32:05.000Z
The data set is a compilation of crime data reported by local law enforcement agencies throughout the state. The data is reported under the guidelines of the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, a national program which uses generic crime definitions to ensure that crime data is comparable across political boundaries. BCI forwards data collected from Utah law enforcement agencies to the FBI, who in turn combines it with data from other states to compile and publish an annual report called Crime in the United States.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:15:54.000Z
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy. Nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and help accessing health care are provided to low-income women, infants, and children through the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program, popularly known as WIC.