- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Fairfax County, VA was 9,177 for social sciences in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Fairfax County, VA
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T20:26:13.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:58.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T15:02:48.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county. County data is based on the claimant’s place of residence. (2011 to date)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:34.000Z
The dataset provides vehicle (both motor vehicle and trailer) registration numbers and annual fees in Iowa by year, county and vehicle types. Vehicle types include: Automobile, Bus, Moped, Motor Home - A, Motor Home - B, Motor Home - C, Motorcycle, Multi-purpose, Regular Trailer, Semi Trailer, Small Regular Trailer, Small Semi Trailer, Truck Tractor, Travel Trailer, Truck, Truck - Business Trade, and Truck - Weight and List.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T15:09:55.000Z
This dataset contains voter registration data in Iowa by month and county starting with January 2000. It identifies the number of voters registered as Democrats, Republicans, other party or no party. Libertarians were reported separately March 2017 through January 2019. The dataset also identifies the number of active and inactive voter registrations. Inactive voters are those to whom official mailings have been sent from the county auditor’s office, the notice was returned as undeliverable by the United States Postal Service and the voter has not responded to a follow up confirmation notice. [§48A.37]
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-30T16:40:53.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:25:10.000Z
This dataset provides forfeiture case information including the money, real estate and vehicles seized in the State of Iowa beginning October 6, 2016.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:22.000Z
This dataset contains 100% assessed property values for classes of real property in Iowa beginning with assessment year 2000. Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, and Railroads. The assessed property values help determine the net taxable valuations for property tax levies (e.g. 2012 assessment property values help determine the net taxable valuations for FY 2014 property tax levies).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012