- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of King County, WA was 2,079,550 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving King County, WA
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:09:43.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:34:20.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:35:38.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census