- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The number of employees of King County, WA was 35,861 for construction and extraction in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving King County, WA
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:02.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 51,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-25T12:54:42.000Z
Dataset showing job creation and job destruction. A negative number indicates jobs destroyed (positions eliminated due to businesses closing or contracting). Job creation is employment resulting from new businesses starting up or existing businesses expanding their payrolls with new positions. The source data for the data is the Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics (LEHD) linked employer employee microdata. A wide variety of record sources contribute to the construction of the Quarterly Workforce Indicators (QWI), including the administrative records on employment collected by the states, Social Security data, Federal tax records, and other census and survey data.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T20:25:35.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:57:32.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2017.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:13:36.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2016. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2017.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:35:13.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-06T17:25:17.000Z
Covered Employment from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:34.000Z
The "What do I do with...?" site (http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/wdidw/index.asp) provides King County citizens with recycling and proper disposal options for over 100 products and materials. The site lists over 400 businesses (mostly local) that accept products and materials for recycling or proper disposal. Business details include location (with mapping), contact information, hours of operation, restrictions, fees and more. The goal of "What do I do with...?" is to reduce the volume of reusable or recyclable items being added to the waste-stream, thereby reducing the environmental impact of those items while extending the lifespan of our landfills.
Washington County Full and Part Time Jobs By Industry: Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:37:17.000Z
Total Jobs by Industry, Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040 in Washington County by Industry and by Place of Work