- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Kitsap County, WA was 258,903 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Kitsap County, WA
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:39:26.000Z
Percentage of each race/ethnicity in an area. County and State values are from ACS 1-year data (DP05).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:31:55.000Z
Population estimates for percentage of males and females in an area.(DP05, variables: DP05_0001E, DP05_0002E, DP05_0003E). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:34:53.000Z
Data from the Department of Health, who collects information on pregnancy and delivery in Washington State from birth certificates, and information on deaths in Washington State from death certificates. Occurrence of birth in each residence county represents all births to residents of each county regardless of where the birth occurred. Occurrence of death in each residence county represents all deaths to residents of each county regardless of where the death occurred.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-16T19:13:48.000Z
The American Community Survey (ACS) is designed to estimate the characteristic distribution of populations* and estimated counts should only be used to calculate percentages. They do not represent the actual population counts or totals. Beginning in 2019, the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has measured educational attainment for the Roadmap Progress Report using one-year American Community Survey (ACS) data from the United States Census Bureau. These public microdata represents the most current data, but it is limited to areas with larger populations leading to some multi-county regions**. *The American Community Survey is not the official source of population counts. It is designed to show the characteristics of the nation's population and should not be used as actual population counts or housing totals for the nation, states or counties. The official population count — including population by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin — comes from the once-a-decade census, supplemented by annual population estimates (which do not typically contain educational attainment variables) from the following groups and surveys: -- Washington State Office of Financial Management (OFM): https://www.ofm.wa.gov/washington-data-research/population-demographics -- US Census Decennial Census: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial-census.html and Population Estimates Program: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/popest.html **In prior years, WSAC used both the five-year and three-year (now discontinued) data. While the 5-year estimates provide a larger sample, they are not recommended for year to year trends and also are released later than the one-year files. Detailed information about the ACS at https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/guidance.html
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-03T23:56:56.000Z
The number of drivers from other states and countries who were issued new Washington driver licenses and the county they moved to.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:40:49.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.