- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median female earnings of Laramie County, WY was $28,144 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Laramie County, WY
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:02.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 51,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-16T22:04:46.000Z
This dataset contains, by region and county, for each month from January 2002 to present, the number of New York State unemployment insurance average duration. Average Duration is the average number of unemployment insurance weeks beneficiaries receive within their benefit year. Data include only Regular Unemployment Insurance(UI) excluding Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW), Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP), 599.2 training, and federal extension programs. Data are provided for the10 labor market regions, and 62 counties.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-16T22:05:34.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from 2001 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the total amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for the state, 10 labor market regions, and counties. State counts can include everyone who receives benefits through New York State (including out-of-state residents) or only state residents who do so (excluding out-of-state residents). Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-16T22:03:17.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from July 2003 to present, of initial claims for regular unemployment insurance benefits. Initial Claims include new claims as well as subsequent additional claims filed. New claims are filed in person, by mail, telephone or other means to request a determination of entitlement to and eligibility for compensation which results in an agency generated document of an appealable monetary determination provided to the potential claimant. Additional claims are filed during an existing benefit year due to new unemployment when a break of one week or more has occurred in the claim series due to intervening employment. Data are provided for New York State regions. Region counts include only state residents who file a claim (excluding out-of-state residents).