- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of College, AK was 13,709 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving College, AK
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2021-05-17T00:05:49.000Z
The dataset provides information about the demographics and characteristics of deaths with COVID-19 by racial/ethnic groups among Santa Clara County residents. Source: California Reportable Disease Information Exchange. Data notes: The Other category for the race/ethnicity graph includes American Indian/Alaska Native and people who identify as multi-racial.
Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Distribution of Deaths by Race and Hispanic Origindata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2021-05-12T17:34:29.000Z
This data file contains the following indicators that can be used to illustrate potential differences in the burden of deaths due to COVID-19 according to race and ethnicity: count of COVID-19 deaths, distribution of COVID-19 deaths, unweighted distribution of population, and weighted distribution of population.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2021-05-17T00:00:47.000Z
The dataset provides information about the demographics and characteristics of COVID-19 cases by racial/ethnic groups among Santa Clara County residents. Source: California Reportable Disease Information Exchange. Data notes: The Other category for the race/ethnicity graph includes American Indian/Alaska Native and people who identify as multi-racial.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-27T17:47:20.000Z
Summary statistics from the 2000 and 2010 United States Census including population, demographics, education, and housing information.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-19T23:02:17.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-12T13:57:20.000Z
Prince George's County population figures by demographics for 2013. Figures are provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. This dataset gets updated as new figures are published by the U.S. Census Bureau (census.gov).
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2021-05-17T11:02:32.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.