- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Davenport, IA was 102,268 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Davenport, IA
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-11T14:25:11.000Z
This dataset reports whether an offender is re-admitted to prison or not within three years from being released from prison in Iowa. The recidivism reporting year is the fiscal year (year ending June 30) marking the end of the three year tracking period. The Department of Corrections uses recidivism as an indicator on whether strategies are reducing offenders relapse into criminal behavior. A three year time frame is used as studies have shown if an offender relapses into criminal behavior it is most likely to happen within three years of being released.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-18T20:10:47.000Z
Data provides consumer counts for services provided to aging citizens of Iowa funded through federal and state programs starting in 2009 and is updated annually. It includes breakdowns for gender, race and ethnicity, those in rural areas and designated as being in poverty.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-31T00:43:13.000Z
The Iowa Department for the Blind helps educate, train, and empower blind and visually impaired individuals to pursue lifelong goals. This dataset summarizes the successful employment outcomes of blind Iowans by Federal Fiscal Year (October 1 - September 30), starting on October 1, 2012.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.