- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Bossier City, LA was 67,511 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bossier City, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:16:58.000Z
CAFR Page 359. Last Ten Fiscal Years.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-12-01T17:07:09.000Z
City of LA job applicants by the job they applied for and demographic information. We are currently undergoing a data inventory to improve usability on the site. We're aware that this dataset is out of date but wanted to err on the side of making incomplete data available. Thank you for your patience, please contact the dataset owner or email@example.com with questions or ideas.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T17:02:23.000Z
The Urban Dashboard allows to explore and compare more than 150 quantitative indicators, public opinion polls and interactive maps of intermediate cities in Latin America and the Caribbean. These are cities that have an outstanding economic and population growth, and receive technical assistance from the Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI) of the IDB. This dataset was created to feed the urbandashboard.org platform. It contains all the cities data (country, area, population, longitud, latitude, etc).<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/m7ru-9336</b></br></br>
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-30T15:10:56.000Z
This data set outlines the ways in which the Cambridge Labor Force commutes to work regardless of workplace location, organized by characteristics of the population, specifically, by age, vehicles available, time arriving, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2006 - 2010 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:33:34.000Z
Count and percent of historical population by race over 300 years in New Orleans