- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Portland, ME was 63,153 in 2009.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Portland, ME
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:33:25.000Z
This set of data files was acquired under USDOT FHWA cooperative agreement DTFH61-11-H-00025 as one of the four test data sets acquired by the USDOT Data Capture and Management program.The freeway data consists of two months of data (Sept 15 2011 through Nov 15 2011) from dual-loop detectors deployed in the main line and on-ramps of a Portland-area freeway. The section of I-205 NB covered by this test data set is 10.09 miles long and the section of I-205 SB covered by this test data set is 12.01 miles long The data includes: flow, occupancy, and speed.